Website Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab Jobs 2023 – Apply Procedure Details
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector
Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Punjab Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The conditions of eligibility are briefly described in the advertisement. Only applicants who perfectly meet the requirements should submit applications to the department.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channels with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process when applying for the job.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Posts.
Punjab Social Welfare and Bait Ul Mal Department want applications to hire staff for its development schemes in Lahore, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Sargodha, and Rawalpindi. Candidates across Punjab Province may forward applications.
The department reserves quotas for females and disabled persons. The projects and places of posting are described below.
- Establishment of 10 Pannahgahs in Lahore & Strengthening of Existing 05 Signature Pannahgahs in District Lahore
- Disabled Persons Management Information System (Management System for Social Welfare Department) Lahore
- Establishment of the Centre for Disabled (Nasheman) at Faisalabad
- Up-gradation of Model Children Home Bahawalpur & Model Children Home (Female) Kashana Bahawalpur
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Bahawalpur
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Multan
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Dera Ghazi Khan
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Sargodha
- Establishment of Pannahgah at Divisional Headquarters across Punjab One at Rawalpindi
Vacancies are posted for Wardens, Junior Clerks, Assistants, Accountants, Junior Computer Operators, Attendants, Washermen, Mali, Drivers, Craft Instructors, Teachers, Aya, and Naib Qasid.
Candidates possessing Literate, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degrees may apply for these employment opportunities before the closing date. They must have the requisite skills and experience described in the job notification image.
Candidates interested in these vacancies can get information on the required criteria for the desired post from the advertisement. Interested applicants from all over Punjab can apply for these positions.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Accountants (BPS-15)
- Assistants (BPS-16)
- Craft Instructors
- Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- Junior Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- Naib Qasid
- Wardens (BPS-11)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:-
- Application Social Welfare & Bait Ul Mal Department, Lahore. Jobs 2023. Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.pkmags.com.