Website Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Lahore
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Lahore
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs November 2022 – www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com . Today Government Jobs 2022 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2022 and Public Sector Jobs 2022.
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB – Pakistan Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed. Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Pakistan Jobs from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
We post all current Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Pakistan is looking for highly qualified, competent, and dynamic professionals for its latest recruitment.
The competent company or Department Organization etc. Is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
PITB is inviting applications for the recruitment of an Animation Specialist, Assistant Manager, Program Manager, Program Officer, BI Developer, Business Analyst, Call Center Agent, Call Center Manager, Data Entry Operator, Computer Operator, Data Quality Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Security Specialist, Database Administrator, Digital Imaging Officer, Program Coordinator, Electrician, Store Keeper, Facilitation Assistant, Financial Analyst, Floor Supervisor, Full Stack Developer, Graphic Designer, Information Security Expert, IT Associate, IT Support Officer, IT Support Staff, Manager, Marketing Officer, Mobile App Developer, Software App Developer, System Engineer, Operations Support Officer, UI Expert, Software Engineer, Project Director, Research Analyst, Driver, Farash, Office Boy, and Technician.
Interested individuals may get detailed eligibility criteria at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. Overall, candidates with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degrees are eligible for this recruitment.
Applications through emails, fax, Postal, courier services, in-person, or walk-in positions will not be entertained for all places mentioned above. The recruitment quota the Government of Punjab set for females, the disabled, and minorities shall be observed.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Animation Specialist
- Assistant Manager
- BI Developer
- Business Analyst
- Call Center Agent
- Call Center Manager
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Quality Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Data Security Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Digital Imaging Officer
- Facilitation Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Floor Supervisor
- Full Stack Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Information Security Expert
- IT Associate
- IT Support Officer
- IT Support Staff
- Marketing Officer
- Mobile App Developer
- Office Boy
- Operations Support Officer
- Program Coordinator
- Program Manager
- Program Officer
- Project Director
- Research Analyst
- Software App Developer
- Software Engineer
- Store Keeper
- System Engineer
- UI Expert
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications.
- Email Address or Apply Online Jobs:- jobs.punjab.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Candidates who meet the criteria should follow the given application procedure for the submission of the The Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Lahore – Pakistan
Job Advertisement for Further Details
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.