Website Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 – Across Punjab
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The P&SHC Department has announced careers at the Punjab Aids Control Program, Punjab Human Capital Investment Project, and ADP Scheme – Strengthening of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Development Wing. These employment opportunities are available in multiple districts of Punjab Province.
Currently, these opportunities are based in Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Vehari, Toba Tek Singh, Sialkot, Sheikhupura, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Rajanpur, Okara, Narowal, Nankana Sahib, Muzaffargarh, Multan, Mianwali, Mandi Bahauddin, Lodhran, and Layyah.
Job opportunities are posted for Managers, Research Scientists, Virologists/Microbiologists, Epidemiologists, Treatment Coordinators, M&E Specialists, M&E Officers, Medical Lab Technologists, Outreach Workers, Psychologists, Case Managers, Laboratory Assistants, Computer Operators, Drivers, Dispatch Riders, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Sweepers, Deputy Directors, Budget & Accounts Officers, Planning Assistants, Medical Officers, Paediatricians, Charge Nurses, and Female Care Takers.
The conditions of eligibility are briefly described in the advertisement. Only applicants who perfectly meet the requirements should submit applications to the department.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channels with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process when applying for the job.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Posts.
Eligibility Criteria Ad No. 1
Advertisement No. 1, invites applicants with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, BS, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D. Degree, MS, M.Phil, and MBBS Degree holders. Interested persons can obtain each post’s requirements from the advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for Ad No. 2
Deputy Directors – Audit & Accounts:
- ACMA/CA from a recognized institute.
- At least 5 to 7 years post-qualification experience in the private/public sector.
Deputy Director Civil:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
Deputy Director Architecture:
- BS in Architecture recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Minimum five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
Budget & Accounts Officers:
- M.Com, MBA, ACCA, or ACMA recognized by the HEC.
- Minimum one year of post-qualification experience.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent qualifications (16 years of education) in Business Administration, Statistics, Management, or Economics from a recognized board.
- Fresh Graduates may also apply.
- MBBS with FCPS Paediatrics or MRCP or other equivalent qualifications.
- MBBS with Postgraduate qualifications like MCPS (Paediatrics) with one-year postgraduate experience in the relevant subject in a recognized institute after graduation.
- MBBS Qualifications recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission
- Registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council/Pakistan Medical Commission
- One-Year Complete House Job
- BSc Nursing Generic (4 Years) and valid registration from Pakistan Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
- Intermediate (Pre-Medical)
Both male and female applicants who belong to Punjab Province are eligible. Transgenders are encouraged to apply. These positions are post-specific and non-transferable.
The age limit for these positions is also described in the career notice. The general relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided. This employment is contract-based under Contract Appointment Policy 2004. Individuals of both genders (Male/Female) are applicable.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Treatment Coordinators
- Research Scientists
- Planning Assistants
- Outreach Workers
- Naib Qasid
- Medical Officers
- Medical Lab Technologists
- M&E Specialists
- M&E Officers
- Laboratory Assistants
- Dispatch Riders
- Charge Nurses
- Computer Operators
- Deputy Directors – Architecture
- Deputy Directors – Audit & Accounts
- Female Care Takers
- Budget & Accounts Officer
- Deputy Directors – Civil
- Case Managers
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- https://onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.
- Application Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab. Jobs 2023. Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit onlinejobs.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.