Website Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD
Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD
New Jobs in Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs 2023 for 214 Posts – Online Apply Form
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Jobs 2023 and Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023, Bank Jobs 2023, Atomic Jobs, PAEC Jobs 2023, Amry Jobs, PAF Jobs, Navy Jobs, APS Jobs, University Jobs, HEC Jobs, Hospital Jobs, FIA Jobs, NTS Jobs, PTS Jobs, Pakistan Jobs
Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on Pakistan Meteorological Department PMD Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Applicants may also get detailed information from the PMD official website and National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk. PMD invites highly qualified, energetic, motivated, and hardworking individuals for its latest recruitment.
Pakistani nationals across the country who are looking for Government Jobs should not miss this opportunity. PMD has announced 214 vacancies for Pakistani Nationals.
Quotas for Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Gilgit Baltistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, and AJK are described in the career notice.
Careers are announced on various pay scales. Jobs are announced for Assistant, Meteorological Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Sub Engineer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Senior Observer, Radio Mechanic, Observer, Mechanic Grade-II, Driver, Lab Attendant, Balloon Maker, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Coolie, and Sweeper.
Vacancies are distributed on a Regional/Provincial and Local Quota Basis. Males and Females both are eligible for these current career opportunities. Quotas for Minorities and Disabled Persons shall also be reserved.
Applicants with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, and Bachelor’s Degrees Educational Background may apply for these employment opportunities. They must reach the requisite skills and experience demands.
The age limit for each post is described in the career notice. However, the relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted as per the Government Recruitment Policy.
- 3 Years: Candidates belonging to scheduled casts Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
- 3 Years: Candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
- 15 Years: Released or Retired Officers/Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- 10 Years: Government Servants who have completed two years of continuous service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- 10 Years: Disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.
- 5 Years: Widows, Son, or Daughter of deceased Civil Servants who dies during the services.
Details of the Jobs Opportunities:
- Location: Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Gilgit Baltistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, and AJK Pakistan
- Applications: By – Post Apply
- Jobs Status : Government:
- Last Date to Apply: 30th May, 2023
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Assistant (Ministerial) (BPS-15)
- Balloon Maker (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Coolie (BS-01)
- Data Entry Operator DEO (BS-14)
- Driver (BS-04
- Lab Attendant (BS-02)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (BS-11)
- Mechanic Grade-II (BPS-05)
- Meteorological Assistant (BS-14)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Observer (BS-07)
- Radio Mechanic (BS-07)
- Senior Observer (BS-09)
- Sub Engineer (Electronics) (BS-13)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BS-13)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
Guidelines for applying
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will prefer.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Email Address/Jobs Portal njp.gov.pk.
- Application send Chief Administrative Officer, Pakistan Meteorological Department, Islamabad .jobs 2023. Pakistan Jobs
For further Detail See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.njp.gov.pk.