Website National Institute of Population Studies
National Institute of Population Studies
National Institute of Population Studies Jobs 2023 for Data Processing Managers, Data Processing Assistants, Office Coordinators, Admin/Account Support Personnel, Office Editors, Office Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Provincial Coordinators and Others
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector
National Institute of Population Studies Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable National Institute of Population Studies Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The conditions of eligibility are briefly described in the advertisement. Only applicants who perfectly meet the requirements should submit applications to the department.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channels with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process when applying for the job.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Posts.
The National Health Services Ministry invites applications from qualified persons for the vacant seats of Consultants, Data Processing Managers, Data Processing Assistants, Office Coordinators, Admin/Account Support Personnel, Office Editors, Office Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Provincial Coordinators, Quality Control Personnel, Field Supervisors, Field Enumerators, Listers, and Mappers.
Candidates from Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, and FATA are eligible. Employment opportunities are opening equally for both boys and girls.
Applicants with Bachelor’s Degrees, BA, BSc, BBA, BS, Master’s Degree, MS, M.Phil, and Ph.D. Degrees can apply for these posts. Complete details of eligibility are briefly described in the advertisement.
All appointments shall be made by following Establishment Division Recruitment Policy. The age limit for this appointment is separately described. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application for each post.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Admin/Account Support Personnel
- Data Entry Operators
- Data Processing Assistants
- Data Processing Managers
- Field Enumerators
- Field Supervisors
- Office Assistants
- Office Coordinators
- Office Editors
- Provincial Coordinators
- Quality Control Personnel
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- nips.org.pk OR Click Here.
- Application Section Officer (Admn-I), M/o National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination, 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. Jobs 2023. Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.nips.org.pk.