Website National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA
National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA
National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Jobs 2023 for 152+ Positions
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector
National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on National Counter Terrorism Authority NACTA Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Job opportunities are opening for Pakistani citizens, including all quotas as per the Federal Government Recruitment Policy. These Ministry of Interior Jobs 2023 are regularly opening.
The National Counter-Terrorism Authority, or NACTA, is a Pakistani internal security agency responsible for formulating counter-terrorism and counter-extremism policies and strategies. It also prepares action plans against terrorism and extremism and reviews their implementation.
The NACTA works under the Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan. It offers career opportunities to highly dynamic, energetic, and intelligent individuals. It was founded in 2009. Its headquarter based in Islamabad.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Post Given Bleow.
NACTA Advertisement contains career opportunities as Plumbers (BPS-07), Electricians (BPS-07), Carpenters (BPS-07), Mason (BPS-07), Staff Car Drivers (BPS-04), Dispatch Riders (BPS-04), Photostat Machine Operators (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Helpers (BPS-01), Cook (BPS-01), Mali (BPS-01), and Khakrob (BPS-01).
Vacancies are distributed in the advertisement against provincial quotas (Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, AJK, and Open Merit).
Applicants who wish to apply must have at least Primary, Middle, and Matriculation. Candidates must have relevant field experience and skills as described in the vacancy notice.
The age limit for each vacancy is described, including five years of general age relaxation. NACTA will conduct a test/interview to select the candidate for a regular appointment. Test fees, if any, will be paid by the candidates.
Retired Armed Forces officers must have retired within the last two years. The minimum and maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of application submission.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Carpenters (BPS-07)
- Staff Car Drivers (BPS-04)
- Plumbers (BPS-07)
- Photostat Machine Operators (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mason (BPS-07)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Khakrob (BPS-01)
- Helpers (BPS-01)
- Electricians (BPS-07)
- Dispatch Riders (BPS-04)
- Cook (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- njp.gov.pk
- Application Send to the:- Director HR, National Counter Terrorism Authority, Khayaban E Suhrawardy, G-7/1, Islamabad– Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.njp.gov.pk.