Website Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination
Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination
Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination Jobs 2023 – Download Application Format
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector Jobs 2023.
Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Post Given Below.
BHS-P Jobs 2023 Advertisement contains vacancies of Steno Typists (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerks (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09), Fumigators (BPS-04), Nursing Attendants (BPS-04), Drivers (BPS-04), Duplicate Machine Operators (BPS-04), Aya/Dai (BPS-02), Ward Servants (BPS-01), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Fumigation Cooley (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Gate Keepers (BPS-01), Malaria Cooley (BPS-01), Lady Attendants (BPS-01), Coolie (BPS-01), Sanitary Workers (BPS-01), and Khakrob (BPS-01).
Board Health Services BHS Pakistan Careers are available for Pakistani citizens having Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate Education. The posts of Steno Typists also require 80/40 words per minute speed in shorthand/typing, respectively.
At least 30 wpm typing speed is mandatory for Lower Division Clerk vacancies. The age limit is 18 to 25 years for all vacancies described above. Relaxation in age will be granted as per Government Rules.
Selected individuals will be posted in Head Office Karachi and Sub Ordinate Offices in Quetta, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, and Gwadar.
The recruitment will be made strictly on merit in accordance with rules, selection criteria, and other provisions of the Recruitment Policy. Three Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB is mandatory for LDC and UDC.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Aya/Dai (BPS-02)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Coolie (BPS-01)
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Duplicate Machine Operators (BPS-04)
- Fumigation Cooley (BPS-01)
- Fumigators (BPS-04)
- Gate Keepers (BPS-01)
- Khakrob (BPS-01)
- Lady Attendants (BPS-01)
- Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
- Malaria Cooley (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Nursing Attendants (BPS-04)
- Sanitary Workers (BPS-01)
- Steno Typists (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerks (BPS-11)
- Ward Servants (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:-
- Application send:- Border Health Services Pakistan, Block 47, Pak Secretariat, Saddar, Karachi. Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.pkmags.com.