Website Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2023 – www.moma.gov.pk
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector Jobs 2023.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
The Ministry of Maritime Affairs, formerly known as the Ministry of Ports and Shipping, is a federal ministry of the Government of Pakistan. The current Minister for Maritime Affairs is Faisal Sabzwari, and the recent Federal Secretary for Maritime Affairs is Mian Asad Hayauddin.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Below Detail in Advertisement.
The Ministry of Maritime Affairs Government of Pakistan is seeking applications from young, dynamic, and qualified individuals to recruit Steno Typist (BPS-14), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01).
Candidates from Punjab and Local Areas may apply. Candidates having Primary and Intermediate may apply. At least 80 wpm shorthand and 40 wpm typing speed are mandatory for Steno Typist Jobs.
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
Guidelines for applying
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :- njp.gov.pk
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- moma.gov.pk.
- Interested Candidates should send their applications:- to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Maritime Affairs, 8th Floor, Kohsar Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad. Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.moma.gov.pk.