Website Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 – MOD Jobs Online Apply
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2023 and Public Sector
Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on Ministry of Defence Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Defence Ministry is hiring Online Applications to recruit young, qualified, and dynamic individuals for Military Lands & Cantonments Departments, National Aerospace Science & Technology Park NASTP, and Defence Division Rawalpindi.
MOD has announced careers as HPC Cluster Manager, Senior Software Engineer, Scientific Officer, HPC Engineer, Traffic Control Operator, HPC Cluster Admin, UAS Operator, Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11), Assistant (BPS-15), Steno Typist (BPS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), and Farash (BPS-01).
Regional Quotas are also distributed and listed in the advertisement per Federal Government Rules. Candidates living in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK can apply. They must reach the eligibility terms & conditions.
Per the described eligibility criteria, applicants with Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate, BE, BS, MS, and Bachelor’s Degrees are eligible for employment. Skills requirements are posted in the advertisements.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Post Given Bleow.
All posts will be recruited under Civil Servant Act 1973 (as amended occasionally), and the rules made thereunder. Appointments for the above-said posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
All vacancies are on a Regular Basis, and selected candidates will be appointed on a probation period of one year under the rules. Government servants may apply through the proper procedures.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled castes Buddhist Community – 3 Years
- Released of Retired Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan – 15 Years
- Government servants and contract employees who completed two years of continuous Government Services on the closing date for receipt of applications – 10 Years
- Widow, son, or daughter of deceased civil servants who dies during service – 5 Years
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- HPC Cluster Admin
- HPC Cluster Manager
- HPC Engineer
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Scientific Officer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Traffic Control Operator
- UAS Operator
- Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPS-11)
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :- njp.gov.pk.
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- https://Green-AI.brightspyre.com.
- Application Send to the:- Assistant Director General (HR – Section), MLC Department, Pak Secretariat – II, Opposite Health Ways, Murree Road Saddar, Rawalpindi Cantt..Jobs – Pakistan
For further Details See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.njp.gov.pk.