Website Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan
Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan
Ministry of Climate Change MOCC Jobs – Apply Online
Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination Jobs 2023 Latest Careers Opportunities
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Do you have a desire to work in international development and contribute to sustainable global change? If so, the Government Sector as well as Public Sector Private Limited Company may be the perfect place for you to pursue your career aspirations. MOCC is a renowned national development Department that offers a wide range of opportunities for professionals looking to make a meaningful impact on a global scale.
The Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination invites applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following positions in the WB-PSDP Project – Strengthening Technical Capacities of Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination (STC-MoCC&EC)”. on purely contract basis for the period of one-year extendable subject to satisfactory performance by another year/ completion of the project.
MOCC Recruitment 2023 is the process of hiring academic professionals for various positions in the Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination Islamabad. The positions include faculty positions, non-faculty positions, research positions, Marketing Positions, Health Sector Positions and administrative positions. The recruitment process will begin in early 2024, and the selection will be based on a rigorous process of screening, written exams, and interviews.
Mocc Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination Islamabad
|Last Date to Apply
|30th December 2023
- Team Leader- Communication & Media PPS-11
- Team Leader – Projects Support (TL – PS) PPS-11
- Monitoring & Evaluation (M8E) Speciaist PPS-10
- Team Leader – Environment & Cimate Change PPS-11
- Project Developmer Specialist (UNFOCO) PPS-10
- Corban Markets Speciaist PPS-10
- Team Leader Green Finance PPS-11
- Green Finance Specialist PPS-10
- Policy Development Expert (Migation) PPS-09
- Policy Development Expert (Adaptation) PPS-09
- Admin& Finance (A8F) Specialist PPS-10
- Project Managemen & Reporting Offoer PPS-08
- IT Assistant PPS-06
- Office Helper PPS-04
- Chowkidar PPS-02
- Janitorial PPS-02
How to Apply for These Jobs in MOCC
To explore current job openings at MOCC and apply for positions that match your skills and interests, visit the official MOCC website’s careers section. There, you can find detailed job descriptions, requirements, and application procedures. Keep an eye on the latest vacancies and take the first step towards becoming part of an organization committed to shaping a better future for all.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the MOCC website: The MOCC website provides information about job opportunities and the application process. You can access the website at https://environment.gov.pk
- Review the job requirements: Each job posting will have specific requirements and qualifications. Make sure to carefully review the job description and ensure that you meet the necessary criteria.
- Prepare your application: Once you have identified a suitable job opportunity, prepare your application materials.
- Submit your application: Follow the instructions provided on the MOCC website to submit your application. This may involve filling an online application form
- Application Send Through Section Officer (Dev.) 051-9245535 Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination 2nd Floor, LG & RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad– Pakistan Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.mooc.gov.pk.