Website Govt. of Gilgit Baltistan Directorate of Health Services Gilgit Region
Govt. of Gilgit Baltistan Directorate of Health Services Gilgit Region
Govt. of Gilgit Baltistan Directorate of Health Services Gilgit Region Jobs 2023
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com Today Government Jobs 2023 and Today Private Jobs 2023 and Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023, Bank Jobs 2023, Atomic Jobs, PAEC Jobs 2023, Amry Jobs, PAF Jobs, Navy Jobs, APS Jobs, University Jobs, HEC Jobs, Hospital Jobs, Pakistan Jobs Latest.
Govt. of Gilgit Baltistan Directorate of Health Services Gilgit Region Jobs 2023 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistani Today Jobs 2023 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on Govt. of Gilgit Baltistan Directorate of Health Services Gilgit Region Pakistan Jobs Pakistan Today Jobs 2023 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
Details of the Jobs Opportunities:
- Location:- Gilgit Baltistan, Gilgit, Ghizer, Hunza, Nagar, Pakistan
- Applications: By online Apply
- Jobs Status : Government:
- Last Date to Apply: 5th June 2023
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Junior Technicians
- Medical Technicians
- Bio Medical Technicians
- Lady Health Visitor LHV
- Lab Technicians
- OT Technicians
- Auto Clave Operator
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2023
Guidelines for applying
- Interested candidates can apply for submission of online application/registration on http://etc.hec.govt.pk within
- 30 days after publishing of this advertisement. The submission online application/registration process must be
- completed by pressing the “submit” button before 4 pm (deadline time) within stipulated period, test fee of Rs.
- 1000/- is to be deposited in HBL Account No. 1742 7900 133401, title: Higher Education Commission, and
- Branch Code 1742 via fee challan downloaded from ETC online registration portal. Candidates are also
- required to get the paid fee challan scanned and upload the same on online application/registration
- Health Department Gilgit region comprises districts: Gilgit, Ghizer, Hunza
- Candidates of all 04 districts of Gilgit region may apply for the post of DHS Office Gilgit
- Only female candidates are eligible for the post of Junior MCH Technician/LHV BS-09
- Posts mentioned at S.No. 17 to 22 are temporary Project Pay Scale (SPS) posts under development scheme of district Nagar for a fixed period of two years @ Rs.25000/- per month as per PC-1 scope.
- On detailed scrutiny of documents. Candidature of any individual will be cancelled if found ineligible irrespective of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the written examination/test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure before appearing in the examination/test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
- Candidates already serving in government departments may apply through proper channel.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per government policy/rule.
- Number of positions can be increased or decreased by competent authority.
- Entire recruitment process may be cancelled by competent authority at any stage without assigning any reason.
- If a candidate applies for more than one post, separate application If a candidate applies for more – than one post, separate.. Application for one each post may be submitted. –
- Quotas for women and disabled persons are reserved as per policy of Gilgit-Baltistan Government
- No TA/DA is admissible for test/interview
- After written test. only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Diplomas/certificates, awarded by various institutions registered under Trade Testing Boards (TTB)/Skill
- Development Councils (SDC) are not acceptable
- For any query vis-a-vis online submission of application/registration, visit http://etc.hec.pov.pk or visit НЕС
- Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance. Help lines: 051-111-119-432,0334-111-9432.
- Application received by hand shall not be accepted.
- Application received after due date shall be rejected.
- Test fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- All the online registered candidates shall be invited through call letters/registered email/cell phone massages of appearing in written test The candidates will also be able to download/print their respective roll number slip which is required with the candidates for entry in the test center.
- Note: It is mandatory for candidates to bring original copy of paid fee challan along with original CNIC/
- passport size photographs: otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the Exam
DIRECTOR HEALTH SERVICES GILGIT
To apply for this job please visit etc.hec.govt.pk.