Website Government Printing and Stationery Department Balochistan
Government Printing and Stationery Department Balochistan
Government Printing and Stationery Department Balochistan Jobs 2022 for Stenographer, Assistant Computer Operator, Sub Engineer, Printing Machine man, Press Mechanic, Accounts Clerk, Junior Clerk & Others Jobs Latest
This page is holding information on Government Printing and Stationery Department Balochistan Jobs 2022. You can download this Job Advertisement from the Daily Express Newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in KPK should apply.
Government Printing & Stationery Department is hiring applications against minority quota for the recruitment of Stenographer, Assistant Computer Operator, Sub Engineer, Printing Machine man, Press Mechanic, Accounts Clerk, Junior Clerk, Plate maker, Electrician, Junior Computer Operator, Copy Paister, Time Keeper, Assistant Gazat Store Keeper, Assistant Press Store Keeper, Assistant Form Store Keeper, Caretaker, Computer Grade-II, Proof Reader Grade-II, Assistant Dock Clerk, Katab Grad-I, Photo State machine Operator, Drivers, Chowkidar, Gate Keeper, Head Lekberg Machine Helper, Khalasi, Naib Qasid, Press helper, Sweepers
This post wants Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Certificate with 2nd Division or equivalent qualifications from a recognized board with basic knowledge of binding. The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Sub Engineer
- Printing Machine man
- Press Mechanic
- Accounts Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Plate maker
- Junior Computer Operator
- Copy Paister
- Time Keeper
- Assistant Gazat Store Keeper
- Assistant Press Store Keeper
- Assistant Form Store Keeper
- Computer Grade-II
- Proof Reader Grade-II
- Assistant Dock Clerk
- Katab Grad-I
- Photo State machine Operator
- Gate Keeper
- Head Lekberg Machine Hylper
- Naib Qasid
- Press helper
How to Apply for Government Printing and Stationery Department Balochistan Jobs 2022?
- Candidates are required to submit applications along with attested copies of academic records and relevant experience certificates to the Government Printing & Stationery Department.
- Applicants provided information will be considered as final information for processing.
- The last date for the submission of application is 25th January 2022
- Individuals will be self-responsible for any information concealing the facts and will be withdrawn from the process at any stage.
- Short-listed candidates as per rules will be called for interview by the office of Chief Controller, Government Printing & Stationery Department, Block No 9 Civil Secretariate Zargon Road Quetta Balochistan.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for Technical Test and Interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.pkmags.com.