Website Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar
Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar
Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar Jobs 2022
On this Page Link www.pkmags.com. Today Government Jobs 2022 and Today Private Sector Jobs 2022 and Public Sector
Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar Jobs 2022 Pakistan Jobs –– Pakistan Today Jobs 2022 has been announced through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar Pakistan Today Jobs 2022 the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process.
In-service candidates should apply through proper channels with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process when applying for the job.
The competent company is looking to fill positions in its various departments with qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals who can add value to the organization’s progress.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these posts should meet the Eligibility Criteria imposed by the posts. Interested Candidate can get this eligibility criterion from the advertisement. Overall, candidates possessing relative Qualifications and relevant field with relevant field experience may apply for these Post Given Bleow.
Vacancies are announced for Junior Clerks, Forest Guards, and Drivers. These vacancies want applications from residents of Bannu, Lakki Marwat, North Waziristan, Karak, Peshawar, Khyber, Mardan, Swabi, Charsadda, Mohmand, Bajaur, Kurram, Orakzai, South Waziristan, Dera Ismail Khan, Tank, Kohat, Hangu, and Nowshera.
Junior Clerks (BPS-11):
- Educational Qualifications: Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board.
- Skills Requirements: 30 Words Per Minute Typing Speed.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
Forest Guards (BPS-08):
- Minimum Education: Intermediate with Science (FSc)
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Minimum Chest Requirements: 32 to 34 Inches
- Marathon Race: 3 Kilometers in 12 Minutes
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 25 Years
- Educational Requirements: Literate
- Skills Requirements: LTV Driving License Holders
- Experience: At least three years of driving experience
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 45 Years
Vacant Positions / Posts:
- Forest Guards
- Junior Clerks
How to Apply for Today Jobs 2022
- Interested candidates should submit application form along with required documents at the given address before the closing date
- Education Qualification and Experience shall Examined on the closing date of applications.
- Candidates with Higher Additional education qualification and experience will Preferred.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test and interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications :-
- Email Address/Jobs Portal:- etea.edu.pk.
- Application Divisional Forest Officer Range Management Region-I Peshawar –Pakistan
For further Detail See the Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit www.etea.edu.pk.